This module will provide a high-level solution for how to immediately begin closing the generational gap at work. It explores the importance of helpfulness, explaining why getting good at accommodation is a highly under-utilised skillset that produces significant impacts.
After this module you will:
- Know why accommodating each other is so important.
- Have strategies in place for how to accommodate more frequently.
- Have demonstrated your helpful ways of building bonds cross-generationally.
- When has someone been really accommodating to you, what was that experience like and what can you learn from it?
- Where are the biggest opportunities at work for you to focus on accommodating someone else?
- What are the two most important commitments you made within the module?
Take some time to build out a strategy for how to implement the two most important commitments you identified in the post-module questions. Incorporating the two commitments over the next 2-3 weeks will allow you to get immersed in the lesson and begin making helpfulness/accommodation a staple behavior.