This module reviews the top three ways to ensure successful collaboration across generations. It reviews how to create an environment of psychological safety, how to ensure the right people are in the right seats on the “bus,” and what is needed to ensure team engagement.
After this module you will:
- Be more confident with how you approach cross-generational teamwork.
- Be prepared with strategies to improve the current teams you work in.
- Have helped to create a team environment that is truly inclusive.
- Where do you experience the biggest difficulties when working in teams?
- Which of the best practices from the lesson resonated with you most, and Why?
- Where do you thrive when working in a team setting and where do you face challenges?
Provide both yourself and your teammates some classification for where they do their best work. Instead of classifying John as a hard worker or Lisa as energetic, really pinpoint where and how they contribute to the team.