This module explores who each of the five working generations are and what shaped each. It will set the tone for the learning journey and provide essential context for why generational awareness is so important.
After this module you will:
- Know who each of the five working generations are.
- Understand some of the key differences generations have at work.
- Have completed an audit to identify which generations you clash with the most (and why).
- Where do you see generational differences showing up at work?
- What are some of the generational preferences you have that show up at work?
- Why is being aware of generational differences so important?
Take time to build out a similarities & differences map. Identify the different team members you regularly collaborate with and highlight some of the similarities and differences you experience within each.